- Yu. Rubin, D.Sc. (Econ.),
Professor, Rector of Moscow University for Industry and Finance, fellow
of the International Academy of Higher Education Sciences, associate
member of the Russian Academy of Education, Honorary Educator
of the Russian Federation.
- Svetlana Avdasheva, D.Sc.
(Econ.), Professor, deputy
director of the Institute for Industrial and Market studies (HSE)
- Georgiy Kleiner, D.Sc. (Econ.),
member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Academy of Natural Sciences, Deputy
of the International Academy of Management, Director of the Central Economics and Mathematics Institute
- Irina Knyazeva,
D.Sc. (Econ.), Professor, Deputy of Siberian Institute of Management (RussianPresidential Academy of National Economy and Public
- Aleksandr Kovalenko, Ph.D. (Econ.),
Associate Professor, vice-editor
- Yuriy Korobov, D.Sc. (Econ.),
Professor, Chairman of Banking Department (SSSEU)
- Vladimir Lednev, D.Sc. (Econ.),
Professor, First Vice-Principal of Moscow University for Industry and Finance
- Ivan Manev, Professor of Management at the
University of Maine, Dean of the College of Business, Public Policy and Health
- Michael Morris, Professor, Dean of the Faculty of
Business at the University of Oklahoma (USA)
- Raymond Smilor, Professor of Innovation and Technology Business School at Texas Christian University (USA)
- Sergey Svetunkov, Professor, Chairman of Department of Economic Cybernetics and mathematical economics
- Dmitriy Sorokin, Ph.D. (Econ.),
member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, the first deputy. Director of the
Institute of Economics
- Aleksey Sushkevich, Ph.D. (Econ.), Head
of Analytical Department (Federal Antimonopoly Service, Russia)
- Andrey ShastitkoD.Sc.
(Econ.), Professor of the Moscow State University
- Minet Schindehutte , Professor of business management school at Syracuse
- Galina Shirokova, D.Sc.
(Econ.), Professor, Director
of the Center for Entrepreneurship, Graduate School of Management, St.
Petersburg State University
- Andrey Yudanov, D.Sc. (Econ.),
Professor of Finance
University under the Government of the Russian Federation, a member of the
European Association of Business History